Question: What internet browsers are recommended?
Answer: Internet browsers are constantly changing. It is recommended that you use the following browsers:
Internet Expolorer version 7+
Firefox 1.0.5 +
Google Chrome 12+
Safari or Firefox on Mac OS
Mobile browsers, such as Safari on iPhone, are supported as well, but some
features may be limited by browser capabilities.
Question: Do I need to register again if I leave the site and return later?
Once you have registered you do not need to register again. If you leave the site you can come back whenever you wish to finish your course by logging in. Click here to login
Question: Having trouble registering after failed PayPal payment?
Answer: If you are having trouble registering with PayPal, please call 1300 738 434 to talk to a consultant.
Question: How can I pay for an online course?
Payments can be made via:
- Credit Card (Mastercard and Visa)
- Money Order or Cheque
Question: How do I start an online course?
1. Firstly you will need to register as a new student click here to register.
2. Once registered you will need to login. There are login links at the top right of each page or you can click here to login.
3. You now need to purchase a course click Select New Course and click buy now to purchase a course.
4. Your course will be displayed on the My Courses page. Click the View Course button to start your course.
Question: I am having trouble loading the website content or web pages are not displaying correctly
Answer: 1. Try restarting your compuer as updates may need to be installed.
2. Web browsers are always changing. You may need to upgrade your browser as you might be using an outdated version.Below are the links where you can download the most up to date version for the browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer click here to download the most up to date version of internet explorer
- Firefox click here to download the most up to date version of firefox
-Google Chrome click here to download the most up to date version of Google Chrome
- Safari click here to download the most up to date version of safari (apple)
Question: I have finished my course, what do I do now?
Now you need to get your identification to us. We cannot issue qualifications if the identification process is not completed properly. To view the full procedure click here to download a checklist.
Question: I have not recieved any emails from Keys
Answer: Have you checked your emails to ensure your application has been processed (if you use a free email account you will need to check your junk/spam folder)? As we are an internet based company, all correspondence we send to participants, is via email. If there was a problem with your documentation, you would have received an email outlining the issue. If your paperwork was compliant, an email containing your Statement of Attainment would have been sent to the email address you registered on our website with.
Question: What Identification can I use when completing courses online?
Answer: For all courses completed online the following identification can be used:
1. The Original or Certified Copy of Photographic Identification, i.e. -
- a current and valid drivers license issued by an Australian State or Territory; or
- an 18 plus card; or
- a current and valid passport
2. If the participant cannot provide photographic identification they must provide original or certified copies of at least three other forms of identification, one of which must bear their current address, such as;
- A Medicare card, birth certificate, credit card, land title record, rates notice, public utility account such as for electricity, gas, water or road toll, or land line telephone account.
3. Where Centrelink has paid for the course for the participant
- Centrelink approved proof of identity.
Question: I cant open my statutory decalration or checklist
You will need a PDF viewer to open these documents. Most
computers come with a pre-installed PDF viewer however here
is a link to download Adobe PDF viewer:
Question: Where to I find my certificate number?
Answer: Completion certificates are located in your MY Courses section. Login to your account, go into your course and there will be a certificate button at the bottom of the page. Click this button to generate your completion certificate.
Question: What should my completed identification and statutory documents look like?
Answer: It is vital that we receive correct documentation in order to issue your qualification. Click here to view an example of correctly completed identification and statutory documentation.
Question: Where can I find a Justice of the Peace?
Answer: Most large shopping centres have a justice of the peace facility available to the public or you can click here to find the nearest Justice of the Peace in your state
Question: Where do I get a statutory declaration?
Answer: Statutory declarations will be available once you have completed your course and are also emailed to you or you can get one now by clicking here.